March 20, 2012:
CREATE Health to deploy IDEAS in Raynes Park, London.
March 2, 2012
NOVA IVF treating patients via IDEAS at Mountain View, California.
February 21, 2012
Gateshead Fertility Unit selects IDEAS for patient management in the North East UK.
January 23, 2012
C.A.R.E. for the Bay Area and IDEAS in Los Gatos/San Jose, California.
May 24, 2008: IVF Canada Infertility Seminar at the Radisson Hotel East, Toronto, Canada.
Mellowood Medical is proud to have been a sponsor of IVF Canada's informational seminar celebrating 25 years of creating families.
Mellowood Medical President Mark Marcon with IVF Pioneer Dr. Robert Edwards, May 2008.
Featured speakers included:
- Prof. Robert Edwards (Bourn Hall, Cambridge, UK) "History of In Vitro Fertilization"
- Dr. Mark Hughes, PhD (Genesis Genetics Institute, Detroit,USA) "Preimplantation Genetics 2008--State of the ART"
- Dr. Keith Jarvi (IVF Canada, Toronto)"Update on Male Infertility"
- Ms. Beverly Hanck (IAAC) "Awareness, Support and Education"
- Dr. Perry Phillips (IVF Canada, Toronto) "How the New Reproductive Act Impacts Reproductive Services in Canada"
May 23, 2008: IDEAS in Australia! Mellowood is pleased to announce the signing of two new Australian clients: Fertility Gold Coast, Queensland and Assisted Conception Australia (Brisbane).
May 6, 2008: ACU Ninewells Hospital, Scotland, an ISO 9001:2000 certified ART centre has upgraded to IDEAS 5.2
September 4, 2007: Mellowood Medical launches at ARTUS clinic in Saskatoon, Canada -- our 4th Canadian centre.
June 4, 2007: UCSF ‘Go Live’. Clinical, Laboratory and Adminstrative staff at University of California San Francisco now use IDEAS as their real-time EMR.
June 1, 2007: IDEAS 5.2 is Released in the US and U.K.!! Featuring:
- New homepage giving dashboard view of patient cycle.
- Checklist for workflow management.
- Enhanced 'multiple sign off' for easy paperless witnessing.
- And more!!
In Q1/Q2 2006, IDEAS 5.0/5.1 has been installed at the following, noted centers:
- Addenbrookes Hospital, Conception Unit, Cambridge UK
- Bath Assisted Conception Unit
- Royal United Hospital, Bath UK
- The Hewitt Reproductive Centre
- Liverpool Women's Hospital, Liverpool
- Wessex Fertility Centre, Wessex, UK
- ISIS Fertility Centre, Colchester, UK
- Harley Street Fertility Centre, London, UK
July 1 , 2006: Bourn Hall Clinic (Cambridge) upgrades from IDS to IDEAS.
May 14, 2006: The Assisted Conception Unit at the Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro has reached an agreement with Mellowood Medical to install IDEAS 5.1.
May 6, 2006: Mellowood Medical is pleased to announce the signing of the Merrion Fertility Centre, Dublin, Ireland as our newest Irish facility.
May 1, 2006: IDEAS 5.1 at The Bridge Clinic, Lagos. Under the Directorship of Dr. Richard Ajayi, the Bridge is an ISO and TUV certified center bringing the highest standards of reproductive care to Africa's largest city.
April 28, 2006: Cork Fertility Centre, Cork Ireland. Mellowood's First Irish Clinic. Mellowood Medical is committed to help units in the Republic comply with pending European legislation and ESHRE directives.
April 4, 2006: Our first Norweigian Centre! Klinnik Hausken, Haugesund, Norway has chosen IDEAS 5.1 to facilitate patient care (Medical Director: Jon Hausken) at their new, state of the ART unit.
March 23, 2006: IDEAS 5.1 comes to the London Fertility Clinic. IDEAS v.5.1 has been chosen by the London Fertility Clinic (Medical Director, Prof. Ian Craft / Scientific Director, Alan Thornhill) to provide an integrated information mangement system, combining clinical and billing capabilities to their Harley Street facility.
Sept 30, 2005: Laurel Fertility Center, San Francisco implements IDEAS clinic management system.
June 15, 2005: Whitington Hospital, London, UK - Mellowood Medical announces HL7 PAS integration between IDEAS V.5 and Central Hospital Registry.
October 11, 2004: Biomerieux VIDAS interface now available.
Sept 5, 2004: UCSF, Dept. of REI selects IDEAS V.5 over all others.
August 16, 2004: Yale IVF chooses IDEAS V.5 for its practice management system.
July 16, 2004: AART, Halifax becomes a Mellowood Medical partner.